Curtain walls manufacturing and installation
For more details, quick response to 514-747-3649
Located in Saint-Laurent (Montreal), we manufacture glass products.
Mastery of the art of glass
We have specialized in the manufacture of glass products since 1974. We work with different types of glass:
- Tempered glass: this type of glass can be coloured in the tint of your choice and is resistant to thermal testing (Heat Soak). This product is often used for structural works.
- Laminated or laminated glass: offers UV resistance, superior soundproofing and a variety of compositions.
- Printed glass: you can choose between screen-printed glass with the design of your choice and digitally printed glass.
- Insulating or thermal glass: it can be supplied with integrated blinds, heaters, silk-screened, laminated, etc.
Located in Montreal, we manufacture different types of glass products
- Installation of glass products (interior glazing, glass doors and partitions)
- Installation of aluminium doors and frames
- Manufacture and installation of curtain walls
- Project development advice
- Manufacture and assembly of glass and aluminium products
- Over 50 years of experience
- Ability to adapt
- South Shore of Montreal
- North Shore of Montreal
Creations by professionals in Montreal
We respond to requests from architects, designers and general contractors. Our company has state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to guarantee the quality of our products. Trust our expertise. We provide you with modern and customised solutions for your glass architecture project.
For the installation of the products, our competent glaziers are at your disposal, regardless of the size of the work. You can also entrust us with the installation of aluminium doors, frames and curtain walls. Our intervention zone covers Montreal, Laval, Terrebonne and Ontario.
Modern and personalized solutions for your glass architecture project
Ask us all your questions. We will be happy to answer you.
Techniverre + has positioned itself as a key player in all large-scale structural projects requiring special skills and expertise.